Acme Corporation Strategic Plan Strategic Plan 2014-2016
Foundation Strategic Objectives and Organization Goals Key Performance Indicators
The mission of Acme Corporation Technology is to create technology solutions for forward-thinking organizations Our Core Values
- Purpose & Growth – our foundation is built on our purpose and provides a place for our team’s passion
- Client Focus – a razor-sharp focus on our customer’s growth is essential and the only way to succeed.
- Integrity – to have honesty and respect for all individuals.
- Leadership – to empower and inspire entrepreneurial leaders.
- Professionalism – to be professional in our actions to our clients, partners and each other.
- Excellence – to continually pursue knowledge and learn.
- Community Service – to effectively help organizations to make an impact.
- Fun – to have enjoyment and fulfillment in our work Competitive Advantages
What we do best
- Reoccurring revenue that is scalable
- Assets and software products in place outside our services
- Innovative in marrying business process with technology
- Business Network – domestic and international
- Patented Intellectual Property – interactive, integrated web-based Organization-Wide Strategies
How we will get there
2013 – Lay the foundation for the organization.
2014 – Execute a market penetration strategy to increase top line.
2015 – Standardization of all processes.
2016 – Develop the infrastructure to prepare for growth.
1 Revenue Growth: Grow our revenue by 30% each year
1.1 KPI – Generate sales of $1.5 million by the end of the year.
2 Productivity Improvement: Maintain a 20% Net Profit Margin each year
2.1 Maintain profitability with a budget allocation of 50% for business re- investment for product development.
2.2 Increase average billable hour factor. (Source: Time-tracking Program) Customer
3 Professional Services: To be the professional partner of choice.
3.1 Professional Service: Acquire 2 new consulting clients $10,000+ per month.
4 Maintenance Contracts: To be viewed as the top technology resource in the western region.
4.1 Maintenance Contracts: Acquire an average of 5 new maintenance contracts per month
4.2 Licensing: Acquire 1,500 total licenses by the end of the year.
4.3 Maintain 85% of our current customers.
5 Innovation/Product Development: Continue to develop technology innovation.
5.1 Launch integration with 2 other applications.
6 Overall Operations: Develop and maintain an infrastructure that allows for a virtual office and efficient overhead.
6.1 Set up computers to be accessed from any destination.
6.2 Define all procedures and process in writing in order to support projected growth.
6.3 Blogs & Newsletters: Consistently timely relevant thought leadership that is developed, published and preserved.
People and Learning
7 Training: Actively help our team to develop and grow professional and personally by supporting a flexible work life, providing intellectually engaging work, and fair compensation.
7.1 Train sales people in best practices
7.2 Develop better communication and presentation skills to increase ability to work with and assist clients.
8 Community Involvement: Develop and implement a corporate giving strategy that is in line with our competitive advantages.
8.1 Manage the selection, contribution and customer communication of nonprofit donations. Target is 15% of revenue.
9 Long Term Strategic Objective (No assignment, far reaching and broad based, 3-5 years out) [**Sample Goal Cascading**]
9.1 Organizational Goal (Corporate-wide, generally not assigned, 18-24 months) [**Sample Goal Cascading**]
How we measure success
$ in sales $1,500,000 $ per billable hour. $220 # of new consulting clients 0 avg monthly # of new maintenance contracts 0 % increase in customer base annually 85%
What our Organization will look like
To be known as the technology experts and resource center for small to medium-sized organizations.
This is where you type your description.
How we make strategy a habit
Appoint a strategic plan manager
Hold people accountable (now that they are able)
Put in place an incentive compensation plan
Coach for achievement
Hold effective strategy meetings – first Mondays
Hold annual retreat – second week in December