Business Report Case Analysis 6 Different Versions Help
I NEED 6 different versions of this assignment for me and 5 of my friends and we are at the same class so make sure can make it look different so my teacher will not notice.
I need 2-3 pages business report that answer the questions below based on the data attached in excel file.
MAKE SUER IT IS BUSINESS REPORT NOT QUESTION ADN ANSWER
Century National Bank
Assume that you work in the Planning Department of the Century National Bank and report to Ms. Lambert. You will need to do some data analysis and prepare a short-written report. Remember, Mr. Selig is the president of the bank, so you will want to ensure that your report is complete and accurate.
Century National Bank has offices in several cities in the Midwest and the southeastern part of the United States. Mr. Dan Selig, president and CEO, would like to know the characteristics of his checking account customers. What is the balance of a typical customer? How many other bank services do the checking account customers use? Do the customers use the ATM service and, if so, how often? What about debit cards? Who uses them, and how often are they used?
To better understand the customers, Mr. Selig asked Ms. Wendy Lamberg, director of planning, to select a sample of customers and prepare a report. To begin, she has appointed a team from her staff. You are the head of the team and responsible for preparing the report.
You select a random sample of 60 customers. In addition to the balance in each account at the end of last month, you determine: (1) the number of ATM (automatic teller machine) transactions in the last month; (2) the number of other bank services (a savings account, a certificate of deposit, etc.) the customer uses; (3) whether the customer has a debit card (this is a bank service in which charges are made directly to the customer’s account); and (4) whether or not interest is paid on the checking account. The sample includes customers from the branches in Cincinnati, Ohio; Atlanta, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; and Erie, Pennsylvania
Refer to the Century National Bank data.
1) Is it reasonable that the distribution of checking account balances approximates a normal probability distribution?
2) Determine the mean and the standard deviation for the sample of 60 customers.
3) Compare the actual distribution with the theoretical distribution.
4) Cite some specific examples and comment on your findings.
5) Divide the account balances into three groups, of about 20 each, with the smallest third of the balances in the first group, the middle third in the second group, and those with the largest balances in the third group.
6) Develop a table that shows the number in each of the categories of the account balances by branch.
7) Does it appear that account balances are related to the branch?
8) Cite some examples and comment on your findings?