Conference Apps Discussion Essay Assignment
Assignments (select only one subject from the two options below):
1 – Write a Word document where you will focus on conference apps like BB Collaborate and Zoom, and other web-based similar resources (minimum of 150 words).
2 – Write a Word document where you will consider Hypothetical scenarios illustrating examples of protected speech that exceeds the limits of speech (minimum of 150 words).
- Describe how you think that writing for the web is different from writing a report
- Define the term solutions architect in your own words and describe how it differs from a software developer
- Define COTS software and give an example of one that you might use as a student
- Describe the difference between a BRS and a FRS
- Describe the main differences between the Waterfall model and the Incremental model
- What activities occur in the requirements definition process and where does it occur in the sequence of software engineering tasks
- Define verification and validation, highlighting the differences
- Describe the highest level of maturity in the CMMI model
- There are many different types of software applications, give an example of embedded, webapp, and mobile apps and discuss some of the characteristics that make them different