Differences in Reading Aristotle and Plato
You may use your textbook or any other course content without citations. However, if you use info. from outside the course (online or print), please complete an MLA citation for each source used. Your reflection should be a minimum of 1.5-2 pages (MLA format).
In a document saved in Word or PDF, answer or elaborate on the following (you may use one paragraph for each numbered set of questions: for example, one paragraph for number one, etc.):
- Overview: In your own words, explain what you learned this week from the textbook readings or from the course assignments. If someone asked you what you studied this week, what could you tell that person?
- Vocabulary: List at least 5 terms and their definitions that you did not know or fully understand before reading this chapter and reviewing the content. Which of those is still unclear to you? Bullet points or a numbered list is fine for this section.
- Philosophers: Discuss the differences in reading Aristotle and Plato. Was one more difficult? Why? What did you learn from Plato’s “Allegory of the Cave”?
- Reflection: Is there anything you read or learned this week that has made you rethink your ideas or views on an issue? Did you have conversations about the material with friends or family members?
- Clarification: Is there any concept that just does not make sense to you or that needs clarification?
The Mailroom Homework #2
CLASS: SCORE: /15____________%________
- You Marv Harper, mail room clerk. Barb Kelly, administration assistant, sent you the following e-mail.
To: < marv.harper@ony x.com>
From< firstname.lastname@example.org >
Subject: Procedures for Incoming Mail
Marv, I am noticing that the company’s Trading Manual does not contain information on the procedure for handling incoming mail. Please provide the necessary details and include information on remittance steps are required.
Draft an email response to Barb Kelly giving the procedures for handling incoming mails (8 marks)
- In many businesses, electronic mails are now used instead of memos. Discuss two reasons why you think emails are gaining popularity. ( 4 marks)
- The use of electronic mail has grown with the advancement of technology worldwide. The speed, security, and storage capabilities have prompted many organization now use this medium of communication to correspond on a daily basis. If e-mail is so good, thoroughly explain why conventional post is still successful. Give three reason. (3 marks)
Research and provide an outside source on a hobby of yours (sewing, swimming, running, sports, woodworking, coin collecting, etc.). Yes, seriously!
Provide a paragraph telling me about your hobby and why you enjoy it or how it became your hobby. Use information from your resource to provide an in-text citation. Be sure also to include a full reference at the bottom. (What is child development and why is it so important to understand developmental periods to best serve your students?) 150 words please