effect of Artificial Intelligence on Social Media
I was thinking on doing Magazine article because it is very comfortable for me. Two weeks ago, I was thinking about Artificial Intelligence and how it will impact us on the future. I did see many TED Talks about it and basically, they are speaking about how AI will get out of control, and how people will start to develop them days after day. My topic will be about “The Impact of AI on Social Media”. I did interact social issue with pop-culture.
1) Egorsheva, olga. (2018, August 1). The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Social Media. Retrieved from https://www.martechadvisor.com/articles/machine-learning-ai/the-impact-of-artificial-intelligence-on-social-media/
I am not sure whether I will going to use this article or not it doesn’t have much information. There is a lot of information about social media account but there is no direct relate to AI.
2) Ave, I. (n.d.). The effect of Artificial Intelligence on Social Media. Retrieved from https://thenextscoop.com/effect-of-artificial-intelligence-on-social-media/
I think I will use this article because it did explain everything I want. This article inform us how much we interact with AI in our daily life not just with social media sites.
3) Zeng, D., Chen , H., Lusch , R., & Li, S.-H. (2010). Social Media Analytics and Intelligence . IEEE Intelligent Systems, 25(6), 13–16. doi: 10.1109/MIS.2010.151
I am also not sure if I will be going this journal or not. It doesn’t say about the impact of AI on social media.
4) Williams, P. J. (2019). AI’s Persona Problem. Nation, 309(2), 10–11. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com.proxy.lib.pdx.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=aph&AN=137427338&site=ehost-live
I will use this newspaper article because it says many information about AI’s and how it effects on social media.
5) Stapleton, L. (2018). International stability in a digital world: emerging trends in machine intelligence, environmental sustainability and society. AI & Society, 33(2), 159–162. https://doi-org.proxy.lib.pdx.edu/10.1007/s00146-018-0811-2
I will not use this article because is very complicated for me. I couldn’t understand it that much. I am not sure if it begs the topic that I want.
6) COSTA, D. (2017). Standing on the Shoulders of Geeks. PC Magazine, 5–7. Retrieved fromhttp://search.ebscohost.com.proxy.lib.pdx.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=aph&AN=125789732&site=ehost-live
This article speaks about many things not just the impact of AI on social media. I am not sure if I will be going to use it.
- My name is Shadha Alkharusi and I am from Oman, it is my first time being out of Arab Gulf in my life, I study HR.