EGR 115 Point of Tangency in Engineering Graphics Analysis
Please complete the simple graphic below and answer some questions on the next page.Those Questions are:
2. Define concentric circles.
3. List six different quadrilateral.
4. Describe how coordinate space relates to engineering
5. Sketch a circle and label the important parts.
6. Define orthographic projection.
7. List six principal views.
8. What is a normal surface?
9. Define an oblique surface.
10. What are fold lines?
Calculating the Behavioral Traits of An Individual Analysis
Referencing the DiSC personality theory, answer the following questions about yourself as if you were in an interview.
What do you do differently than others when:
Approaching a serious work problem
Preparing for a difficult exam
You have too much on your plate
Dealing with a confrontational team member or one that did not pull their weight
You had to gain the cooperation of a group over which you had little authority
TECH-170 SJSU Conn Products Apps Discussion
Next, Please read Chapters 5 and 6 in the “Enabling the Internet of Things” (Iqbal et. al, 2021) textbook, our main book for the rest of the course. Note that Chapter 5 is rather focused on wireless sensor networks (which are very important, but are rather simplistically modeled in PT) and the protocol MQTT (which is modeled in Packet Tracer). Chapter 6 is focused distinguishing among edge, fog, and cloud computing.
- In Chapter 5, they use a lot of sequence diagrams. Please read the following resources to learn about sequence diagrams. Then modify my “At the Drive Through” example for credit, before reading Chapter 5.
Consider this sequence diagram, called “At the Drive Through (Traditional)”
Redo this diagram, with the following changes: consider the case of a customer ordering from a mobile phone app, driving to the restaurant, and the attendant (who hd received the order and interacted with the system and the cook), bringing the order out to a specific parking space. Decide which 4 or so objects are most relevant in addition to the 3 actors/ roles (so across the top of your diagram should be 3 people and 4 devices/systems). Go for about 20 messages level of detail – not every little thing, but some sense of how the interaction works.
- In Chapter 5, please answer Review questions 5.1 and 5.4
- In Chapter 6, please answer Review questions 6.1, 6.6, and 6.7.
- Based on Figure 6-1, and the following text, briefly differentiate between edge, fog, and cloud computing. What are pros and cons of each, and why are emerging IoT systems likely to use all 3?