Functional Analysis of The Target Behavior Report
This week you will submit an evaluation of the effectiveness of your behavior modification program. Your evaluation should be written in a 4-6 page paper (including your graph or chart) that contains the following:
- Functional analysis of the target behavior to explain the purpose or motive of the original behavior by discussing the following:
- Define the behavior in the context that the behavior is used
- The antecedent or trigger related to the behavior
- The consequences of the behavior that help to maintain this behavior
- A graph that indicates the baseline behavior during the first data collection phase as well as the data collected during the treatment phase and an overall assessment of level of success of your program (of if your program is still in progress you should report the changes that have been made up until this point).
- A discussion of the effectiveness of your modification plan, techniques that were used, and method of data recording and analysis that you used.
- A discussion of what changes you might make to your behavior modification program if you were to continue to attempt to change this behavior.
Ethical Issues Of Opiate Use Project
Final Project Final Project, You Should Demonstrate An In-Depth Understanding Of Ethical Issues Faced By The Field Of Human Services Considering The Current Opiate Epidemic America Is Experiencing. This Activity Will Showcase Your Ability To Critically Think About A Serious, Ongoing Epidemic Directly Impacting Human Services.
In Completing This Final Project, You Will Analyze Ethical Issues From Two Perspectives, That Of The Hospitalist And The Public. You Will Integrate Relevant Standards From The National Code Of Ethics Into This Paper, Identifying Which Standards Are Involved In The Ethical Dilemmas Faced.
To Help With Formatting, Writing, And Research, Use The APA Resources Found In The Student Toolkit Linked In The Top Navigation Bar.
Your Final Draft Should Reference At Least Five Scholarly Sources. Include The Sources From The Readings And Find One Or Two More Of Your Own.
Final Project/Paper Criteria
Part 1: About 3-4 Pages
Describe Ethical Issues Of Opiate Use From The Perspective Of A Hospitalist.
Part 2: About 3-4 Pages
Describe Ethical Issues Of Opiate Use From The Perspective Of The Public.