Hate Crime and Its Relevant Factors
PLEASE RESPOND TO ONE ESSAY QUESTION:
- What is hate crime and its relevant factors?
- Explain the term anarchism.
- What are the differences between anarchist, racial supremacist, ethnic separatist and hate groups?
- Develop a case study on one anarchist, racial supremacist, ethnic separate or hate group?
- Is ANTIFA a terrorist group?
Pitt Community College Aesthetically Pleasing Environments Essay
The globally recognized schools of Reggio Emilia, Italy, have been called “the place theory and practice touch like the magic moment when night becomes day” (Bredekamp, 2008, p.49). Countless books, articles, and exhibits have been published about this approach in the past 20 years. The international education community has been drawn to this aesthetically beautiful, community-school collaborative program.
The core values of Reggio Emilia affirm abiding respect for children’s capabilities, the importance of families, and attention to aesthetics and detail. Children learn to engage in constructive dialogues and problem-solving while utilizing their learning styles. Reggio is based on the belief that children are much more capable than expected in an ages and stages philosophy of development; given the right opportunities for learning and appropriate adult support children can creatively engage with their world.
- Using credible resources, conduct further research on the Reggio Emilia approach and the importance of creating an aesthetically pleasing environment for young children.
- Define aesthetically pleasing
- What are the characteristics of an aesthetically pleasing environment
- What materials and resources can be used to create an aesthetically pleasing environment
- Create a list of 10 ideas for making the learning environment in a preschool classroom aesthetically pleasing.
- For each of your 10 ideas, write a 1-2 sentence description to justify how these would be “aesthetically pleasing” using the information collected in your research.