individual contributor in a non-clinical department
As the HR manager for a large health care organization, you have been asked to design a new position for an individual contributor in a non-clinical department such as Billing, Admitting, HR. The job should be entry to mid-level and one appropriate for someone with a bachelor’s degree in health care administration.
Write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
- Develop the job title and essential duties for the new position.
- Write detailed job description suitable for listing on the organization’s website.
- Identify the desired KSAs (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities).
- Explain the required minimum qualifications.
- Describe the steps involved in hiring for this new position.
- Develop salary recommendations.
- Identify a process to identify the most qualified applicants for the position.
Be sure to justify each decision and recommendation you make.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Design a non-clinical job for an individual contributor with justification for its development.