Quantitative Nursing Research Article Assignment
- Find a Quantitative research article (for example quantitative descriptive, correlational or quasi-experimental designs).
You may not use any of the following:
- A retrospective study
- A mixed-methods study
- Qualitative research article
- A systematic review
- A quality improvement article
- An evidence-based practice article
- It must be from a nursing research journal and/or have a nurse as an author.
- It must be no more than 5 years old from the current publication year.
- It must include implications and/or interventions that are applicable to nursing
- “Full text” of the article is submitted.
- Article is in PDF format.
Answer the following questions:
- For the article you chose for the Finding a Quantitative Nursing Research Article I assignment, what was the study design (descriptive, correlational, predictive correlational, experimental, or quasi-experimental)? Why do you think the author(s) chose this design?
- What were the major research variables?
- What was the setting for the research? Was the setting highly controlled, partially controlled, or not controlled by the researcher?
- Be sure to include the article itself as a pdf attachment to your initial post.
Must be substantive and reflect thought and effort in answering the questions.
Cite and reference your resources appropriately using APA format.
Use in-text citations in your initial response.