SOWK 3000 Interviewing and Interpersonal Skills Discussion
Students will write a 3 page paper in APA style (6th edition). This paper will describe a cross-cultural issue that might occur between the interviewer and interviewee, a theoretical explanation of this issue, and at least two examples of how this issue could be addressed based on the readings and lecture. The student must use two journal articles that address this issue. A grading matrix will be forthcoming. See Purdue Owl…for APA style https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/10/ (Links to an external site.)
Love Loss and Kimchi Analytical Review
I’m working on a writing question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
analysis from one of the texts here
Love, Loss and Kimchi” – personal food essay (edible essay)
2) “Malcolm X” – memoir (personal essay) / ethos? tells, does not explain
3) “In Praise of the Humble Comma” – exploratory, argumentative slant / exploratory ideas / Jane sentence
4) “Me Talk Pretty One Day” – humorous personal essay (humor theory in Content Area) / Why does the humor work? / ethos?
5) “No Name Woman” – (what makes it CN?) Creative nonfiction
6) “There is No Recipe for Growing Up” – personal food essay (edible essay)
7) “We Regret to Inform You” – (definition, be prepared to discuss one letter) / crab essay
8) “The Assurance of Caramel Cake” – edible essay
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!