Strayer Implication of Health Economics Concepts for Health Care Paper
- Implications of Health Economic Concepts for Health Care
OverviewSelect at least five economic concepts covered in the first four weeks’ readings, and discuss the primary manner in which these concepts impact the world of health care economics. Some examples of selected concepts are health demand and supply, elasticity, resources, health measures, and costs.Instructions
Write a 4–6-page paper in which you:
- Assess the value of health care professionals and decision makers understanding the discipline of health economics.
- Defend or critique the importance of considering the complex nature of health and health care when examining the economic principles related to health care delivery.
- Analyze the primary potential benefits of learning about health economics related to government involvement in health care economics, financing, and delivery.
- Analyze the main potential benefits of learning about health economics related to private sector government involvement in health care economics, financing, and delivery.
- Use at least five current references. Three of these references must be from current peer-reviewed sources to support and substantiate your comments and perspectives.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Assess the implications of health economics in relation to health care professionals, delivery, and government and private sector involvement.