study of communications in an organizational context
Please Write 30 Points
Correlate the job responsibilities With Course description and course objectives.
This class is a study of communications in an organizational context. The course will examine the different modes and methods of communication that occur in organizations. This course will help students become more effective communicators in all organizational settings. The areas of communication that will be concentrated on include: written, verbal, and non-verbal, presentations, meetings, diversity and listening skills.
Upon completion of this course students are expected to:
- Understand the complexity of the communication process and the value of strong communication skills for all managers in the organization.
- Be aware of the various methods employed in organizational communication, learning how to exploit some and control others.
- Recognize the multifaceted nature of communication.
- Appreciate the numerous special circumstances and obstacles that managers may face in their attempt to communicate within their organization.
- Realize that communication occurs constantly inside all organizations and that managers must make a conscience effort to control the flow of communication, or it may control them.
- Extensive work experience with develop, maintain and test client-server applications using object-oriented solutions (PowerBuilder, PFCs, Oracle, PL/SQL) to develop programs/ procedures/functions, packages using TOAD and SQL Developer to analyze, design, develop, and deploy applications
- Involved in discussions with the stakeholders and Preparing Technical Design Documents based on Business Requirements; Collecting User Requirements, converting into program specifications and prototypes.
- Maintained Git repositories in Gitolite and supported user requests on daily basis
- Experience in Struts, Hibernate, Spring Frameworks.
- Experience in developing Web Services using – Postman, SOAP, WSDL, Restful and developing DTDs, XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design).
- Developed Maven scripts to build and deploy Java web applications
- Experience in working with agile methodology
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, lead/work within a team environment.
- Involved in requirement gathering and actively involving in discussions with Business users
- Integration of OAuth and OpenId connect for authorization and authentication.
- Business domain understanding and participating in demo and sprint planning calls.
- Building reusable components using Material UI and front-end libraries for future use.
- Building reusable React components, to be used across the application, with hooks and ES6 syntax
- Using of best practices and development environment tools like, Webpack, Babel, SASS
- Building Redux-React applications and performing the side effects with Saga and Axios
- Using Jest for testing framework.
- Working on Project development and management tools involved in the project are like VSCode, Postman , Swagger, Slack, JIRA, GIT Lab.
- Working on Project technology stack-Node enterprise version, React, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Springboot, Python, IBM DB Netezza.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Working on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed bugs for several browsers.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Design, develop, and modify software system, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Determine system performance standards.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
- Conceived system requirements through in depth discussions with the Business and prepared development estimates. Wrote Unit Test cases and tested them against the applications being developed.
- Used GITHub for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Prepare Technical Design Documents based on Business Requirements. Prepare unit test plans, integration test plans and system test plans.