The Achievement of An Orgasm
You are required to use timely (no more than 10 years old), peer-reviewed source support in your response to the initial question. Sources must be cited and referenced in APA format, version 7. Replies to classmates or myself must be 100 words or more. Posts under 100 words of substantive content (not compliments, greetings, or salutations, which are not counted in the word count) will not be counted for credit at all.
Read the selected article from the University Library, located in the Wk 6 Learning Activities folder,
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- Why this is a dilemma?
- Describe the ethical challenges presented in the article and the resolutions provided.
- Provide other ethical challenges that have not been presented by the author.
- Provide your rationale of agreement or disagreement of the resolutions and best practices.
The Achievement of An Orgasm Does Not Have To Occur Discussion
Reflect on the material for this week. Make a brief posting that answers any two of the following questions. You must type each question you choose to answer and then your response. And you must bold at least one term within your response to each question. You should reference a different term from the chapter for each response you make. Your post must be at minimum, 200 words total.
- What challenged, surprised, or interested you the most about this week’s topic and why?
- What is something you are still puzzled about or that you’d like to learn more about and why?
- What is something you’ve come across that relates to this topic (such as in your life, the news, other classes, etc.) and exactly how does it relate?